Sunday, September 21, 2008

New issue of Haute Handbags

After a morning in the garden, trying to cut up and clear more of the downed tree limbs and branches, before dragging them to the curbside, I spent half an hour in the chair with the latest issue of 'Haute Handbags' . What a lovely issue; so many really talented artist - I'm so impressed by their work!

I was delighted to see the photography work done on my bags - they always do such a nice job. If you look closely at the bottom of last photo you, can see 'Distant Stitch' is mentioned (click on photo to enlarge).




4 comments:

Garnered Stitches said...

Oh, wow you're "published! It's must be nice to see yourself in print?
best wishes

Elizabeth Braun said...

Good to see you back and thanks for your comment. Sorry you've had such a rough time, but I daresay this success has given you a smile.=)

Oh, I'm now a Level 3 Cert Embroidery C&G student as well, but at 'in person' classes, 'cos I know full well I'd do NOTHING by distance learning. I have enough on persuading myself to get on with my samples as it is! Better get back to it, I've 2 to finish.....

Karen Hurrell said...

Congratulations on getting your work published. I particularly like the handbag with the petals along the bottom.

Jane said...

What great photos - I love the idea of a tortilla wrap bag.