Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not a good week for working

Disaster - my camera has died! Every picture I take comes out over exposed, and with lines running across the images. Pictures also have a ghostly-looking double image.

I can use the 'Mr.' camera, but I hate not having my own. It bugs me to hear, 'Don't forget to switch it off' and 'Don't forget to delete your images', every time I use it. And wouldn't you just know, I started to take some shots with the Mr. camera and the thing some how locked up on me, so I only managed to take one photo.

I must have a jinx on me this week as I managed to splash dye on, not one, not two, but three t.shirts! You think I would learn after I ruined the first one! It is my own fault; each time I was in too much of a hurry to go and change. Spots are in, right?

1 comment:

Jane said...

You have my sympathy - other people's things just don't work the same. My favourite trick for ruining tee shirts is to clean the sink with bleach, use the cloth to wipe down the worktops and then lean against them. I have a collection of tops with pale stripes at waist level.